Streamlight Litebox

1011Tristar

Newly Enlightened
Buffalo, NY & Franklin, MA (Boston 'burb)
I have two Streamlight Lightboxes that were purchased in the late 80's (I think). I replaced the battery in one of them a few years ago, but I don't know if it's still good or not. The other needs a new battery. Does anyone know if there's any interest in these, and if so, what they might be worth?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I will not talk about worth, wrong forum, however you can check the voltage of the batteries, then charge it up. Am I understanding that you do not know anything about batteries, and about the Litebox battery in particular? Have you ever charged it up? Does it seem to hold a charge? Have you used the Litebox's? When was the last time you used them? I am having a hard time here because you have not given us much info. Give us somemore history about these lights.

Bill

1011Tristar

Newly Enlightened
Buffalo, NY & Franklin, MA (Boston 'burb)
Sorry about the lack of history. I just found them after having not used them for a while, and then moving half way across the country. I got them in the early 90's from my old volunteer ambulance corp - they were in our two rigs that we were trading in, and I asked if I could have them. I haven't used them in a while, and I don't even know how their beams (one is flood, the other is a spot) compare with an Inova TIROS T5,... I'm just trying to find out if they're still considered descent lights, or if they're so old that they are more or less useless.