Holsters/Holders for Malkoff

DuncanHynes

Newly Enlightened
Hey, got my new Malkoff MD3 body/light...great setup, already ordered the regular M60 (have the M60F). Gene and his outfit is great, fast shipping worked with me on combining two orders into one to save shipping due to my oversight. Any experiences or opinions on a good holster for this bad boy? Same size I believe as a SureFire 9P, about 6.5" long. I have used RipOffs' cases, not too bad; I work outdoors, climb poles, etc:caution:. Perhaps leather this time...
Thanks CPF

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any of the holsters that fit a 9P should work. You just have to be careful of the ones with a top flap such as the Surefire V10 (fixed belt loop), V15 ( belt clip) or V11 with a quick detach (velcro) loop. The flap may not be long enough to cover the large Malkoff Wildcat head/bezel. I would ask another member if it fits and closes before buying it.

The Surefire V16 (plain leather) or V17 (basketweave leather) should work perfectly. They have an open top.

DuncanHynes

Newly Enlightened
Found that the RipOff CO-34 works well, less than 8 dollars at a police equipment shop, thanks!