• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Custom Arc LS CR2 Body and/or Arc LS Custom Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITHDRAWN: a beautiful custom CR2 body for the Arc LS. The anodizing on this is simply perfect. For those who love the Arc LS but want to shorten it even more. The CR2 body (which I'm told is a custom made by CPF'er Bombelman) happens to be a perfect HA match for this particular light. The light itself is labeled LS1-3410.

WITHDRAWN

The custom CR2 body in this photo is the one attached to the light:
IMG_4789-1.jpg

IMG_4747-1.jpg

IMG_4746-1.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Arc LS CR2 Body

This listing is for the body only, but I can sell the pictured light as well, if you're interested. The CR2 body happens to be a perfect HA match for this particular light.

How much for the entire package? Is the Arc light unmodded?

Re: FS: Custom Arc LS CR2 Body

This listing is for the body only, but I can sell the pictured light as well, if you're interested. The CR2 body happens to be a perfect HA match for this particular light.

How much for the entire package? Is the Arc light unmodded?

I would sell the entire package for $160. The light itself is modded, I believe. It's far brighter and has a much cleaner, whiter beam than any of the LS's I have. I cannot tell what kind of LE it is. Serial number of the light is 3410.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Re: FS: ***Another BIG Drop!***Custom Arc LS CR2 Body and/or Arc LS Custom Set, Now $

suprised this has lasted this long.....do you have a picture of the front/optic- is it the thicker urethane/acrylic lens?

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Re: FS: ***Another BIG Drop!***Custom Arc LS CR2 Body and/or Arc LS Custom Set, Now $

Thanks Dad! you are getting rid of a lot of TRUE classics at EXTREMELY (low) reasonable prices......thanks.
You have your eye on something special out there?

BTW- bump for great seller:party:

Last edited:

Thanks Dad! you are getting rid of a lot of TRUE classics at EXTREMELY (low) reasonable prices......thanks.
You have your eye on something special out there?

BTW- bump for great seller:party:

Thanks RAGE CAGE. I added some pics of the business end but I'm having a hard time getting good clear shots. Also added one of the in-the-hand shot, as I want people to see how beautiful this custom tail is.

spc

Enlightened

I really like this light :thumbsup: how about a layaway plan :broke:?

Status
Not open for further replies.