I have no idea Help Please

bosshogg

Newly Enlightened
New here so hi to everyone, anyway here we go... early last year i had my bike stolen along with my Hope Vision 4 Endurance, i have renewed my bike but i simply can't afford to replace the Hope light as they are far to expensive, this leaves me in a bit of tricky spot as my trip to work involves woody trails and pitch black canal paths, i don't consider myself as being skillfull enough to build my own so feel a little stuck, can somone put some options forward for me to consider that will give off a similar light to the Hope Vision 4, must be cheaper though, Cheers.

3D black mag

Newly Enlightened
Hi :welcome:

what is your price range

I dont know very much about bike lights but Im sure a price range would help the many people on here that do.

Al Combs

Enlightened
:welcome:

There is a bicycle forum here on CPF. Perhaps you could ask a moderator to move this there for you. Sorry I don't know much about bike lights. There is a P7 bicycle light called Kentro from LITEMania I see in the Dealer's Corner now and again. I don't know that much about it. But it is much cheaper than a Hope Vision 4.

Latest posts