solarforce lego

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
can't seem to upload the pic right now, but what i did was to get the additional 18650 extension tube, the forward clicky switch and the light that i am bringing to Bali is a 2x18650 protected cell with Lumens Factory HO-9 drop in with the stainless steel assault bezel.

EDIT:

got the pic uploaded

PB160727.jpg

Last edited:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumens Factory SSC P7 head on that.

I am trying to get a L2-S4 for myself, where did you get yours?

got mine from sbflashlights, took a chance and ordered the scratch n dent tailcaps, doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it at all though, it takes very very little pressure to activate the momentary and the click isnt very 'hard' so to speak, you can barely feel it activate and its nigh on silent.

perhaps someone who got a non scratch n dent L2-S4 could chime in on whether their tailcap acts the same way. I carry mine locked out in my bag cos its so easy to activate the tailcap.

Jason_Tx

Newly Enlightened
got mine from sbflashlights, took a chance and ordered the scratch n dent tailcaps, doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it at all though, it takes very very little pressure to activate the momentary and the click isnt very 'hard' so to speak, you can barely feel it activate and its nigh on silent.

perhaps someone who got a non scratch n dent L2-S4 could chime in on whether their tailcap acts the same way. I carry mine locked out in my bag cos its so easy to activate the tailcap.

I have the forward clicky, I bought new, and it is this way. Very very easy to activate the momentary

Latest posts