You might be a Flash-a-holic if...

yalskey

Enlightened
Let's start a fun thread in the vein of "You might be a redneck if..."

See what you can come up with.

My starting contribution...

You might be a Flash-a-holic if... you just realized you have 4 or more flashlights on your person on any given day.

Happened to me today at work walking around. A D10, LD01, CL1H v4, and a Preon II. Which leads me to my next contribution...

You might be a Flash-a-holic if... you know what "D10, LD01, CL1H v4, and a Preon II" means without explanation.

You guys give it a go now... have fun :)

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have an uncontrollable urge to check if a devices buttons is forward clicky or reverse clicky.

All the zippers on your clothing have fauxtons attached to them.

You regularly give people flashlights as gifts or just to see if you can get them hooked, kind of like a crack dealer.

You are on a first name basis with flashlight vendors.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
....you walk into Batteries Plus and the guy behind the counter has no idea what you're talking about and doesn't think that 17670's even exist.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
... you walk into an Interstate Battery or Batteries Plus and they think what you're asking for is illegal. (I checked; it's not.)

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
......if you grab a couple of lights and run out the door thinking you're ready to go then realize your keys and wallet are locked inside the house now.

Lord Bear

Enlightened
...you care more for lumens than your credit score. (By the way I think Mjolnir is right. These threads should be merged. (By the by the way Mjolnir was my original choice for my Forum name. :ironic: )) ...one ring to rule them all has nothing to do with Tolkien for you.

Lord Bear

Enlightened
...you use acronyms so sanctimoniously the outcry becomes acrimonious. (Somebody help! I can't seem to stop! They just keep coming!) ....never heard of Paypal til you joined CPFMP.

chaosmagnet

Newly Enlightened
...your three-year-old daughter pompously announces that "Mommy will be mad at you if you buy another flashlight," while looking at them in the store.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
when the power goes out, everyone looks at you like you had something to do with it because you had a flashlight on within 5 seconds.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
you've had dreams about flashlights or using flashlights :shakehead

Lord Bear

Enlightened
...you actually begin to understand everything all the forum members are posting. (I swear I'm making this up as I go.)

Last edited: