• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now Worldwide shipping available. I accept Paypal ("gift") or USPS MO, my reputation should speak for itself as far as being reliable and trustworthy.

Regarding possible trades, I'm interested in Ball watches. I may consider anything, but I'm mostly fond of the Hydrocarbon Engineer "Mad Cow" and other more modern looking pieces designed for diving. A small amount of cash can be added on my end to even it out if necessary but not too much. Looking for a user. The more tritium vials the better.

S/N 331
black stingray AOTH (upside down vertical carry with magnetic flap and belt clip)
NiteIze nylon 'beater' velcro belt holster
DaFABRICATA .223 Remington button accessory LINK: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/247252
two green trits installed, looks pretty much identical to the Spy featured in the referenced thread
all original paperwork, lanyard with bead, etc. (no pelican case though)
condition is as received second-hand (pretty much mint with very few handling marks)

and I'm throwing in some fresh cells in a couple blue/yellow Keep2Go tubes too

$1001 $987 SOLD for everything

Last edited:

JCMILLER

Newly Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP: Spy 007 & Ti Quark AA^2 combo

Waiting for those pics. I am somewhat familiar with the Spy lights but not an expert by any means.

lavalight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Spy 007 & Ti Quark AA^2 combo

:bump:
Pm sent regarding the Quark.:thanks:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Spy 007

LOTS OF DUST IN PHOTOS, SORRY ABOUT THAT
DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00352.jpg