Picture of yellow G2 Nitrolon ?

Marko

Newly Enlightened
Is there a picture of yellow Sure-Fire G2 Nitrolon anywhere around web ?
confused.gif

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Guess op is over this request some 14 years ago?

Anyway got one on the way with a spare P60 bulb.

$30.

And soon it'll have a Malkoff M61WL as well.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
The best part is that the OP's last activity was just yesterday so he will likely check in and see this question answered after a decade and a half. Hahaha. Awesome. :grin2:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best part is that the OP's last activity was just yesterday so he will likely check in and see this question answered after a decade and a half. Hahaha. Awesome. :grin2:

Yes!

Anyway got one on the way with a spare P60 bulb.

$30.

And soon it'll have a Malkoff M61WL as well.

Ah ha ha, excellent!

I just recently got my first Surefires, incan G2 and 6P Original. I paid $45 for my G2 - may I ask where you got such a great deal?

A Malkoff M61 is in the works for my 6P for sure, I just don't know yet if the first order will have an N or a W, or how many L's :D

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Yes!

Ah ha ha, excellent!

I just recently got my first Surefires, incan G2 and 6P Original. I paid $45 for my G2 - may I ask where you got such a great deal?

A Malkoff M61 is in the works for my 6P for sure, I just don't know yet if the first order will have an N or a W, or how many L's :D

Bought it from a guy in Texas through that 'biggest retailer who doesn't own physical stores'...said it goes through batteries too fast so he bought rechargeable light.

I purchased an M61LL for my 6p so as to get a very similar brightness and color rendition of the original bulb.

For the G2 a Malkoff tail stander switch, a tactical head from solarforce (to turn it into a killer bee light) and an M61L for battery life and a bit more brighness.

Last edited: