• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PhotonFanatic Rainbow Killer AAA

fyrstormer

Banned
Up for sale today is a Rainbow Killer AAA, never carried, in exactly the same condition it came to me from PhotonFanatic. I like this one, but I just can't bring myself to carry it. This little beauty is as bright as the low setting on a Lunasol 20, but in a much smaller and more power-efficient package.

CIMG3593.jpg

When I say it's as bright as the low setting on a Lunasol, I'm not exaggerating. Here's a side by side beamshot. Can you tell which is which?

CIMG3644.jpg

$100 including shipping; that's $40 off the retail price. Check/MO accepted, Paypal preferred. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PhotonFanatic Rainbow Killer AAA

:takeit:I'll take it for the $90 you had it previously posted in Marketplace for. I need a gift for my son. He had a baby girl tonight and she will be my little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Please send me your PayPal info as I need a special gift appropriate from a "Flashaholic Grandpa." I really think this is a silly gift concept but the baby got everthing imaginable at the shower. I might as well celeberate her birth with a new flashlight for her! Happy Thanksgiving! :clap: (not to violate any protocal...I will still take it for posted price if my offer is not acceptable)