Picture request Zebralight and Nitecore

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
Hi! Do any of you have a picture of Zebralight H501 together with Nitecore D10 or Jetbeam Jet-1 pro v3 or all three together? I would like to compare them (color and size). I do not have the opportunity see them in "real life" before I buy them.

Thanks! :twothumbs

Last edited:

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
I have done multiple searches on google with no luck. Couldn´t find any close-ups of them together. Do you have a specific adress? Thanks!

Last edited:

dracodoc

Newly Enlightened
H501 and D10
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3075946&postcount=1

http://www.thaicpf.com/webboard/index.php?topic=1003.0
DSCF9124.jpg

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
What other AA light under $100 other than Nitecore and Jetbeam have stepless adjustment between high and low?

Bass

Enlightened
Phaselock, I have all three lights. Give me a few days and I should be able to get some images up for you.

Bass

Enlightened
Phaselock, as promised.

Size comparison with some of my other AA lights:

001-AA-flashlights-Bass.jpg

Comparison of the three against AA:

002-AA-flashlights-Bass.jpg

003-AA-flashlights-Bass.jpg

Front ends. Zebra Q5, Jetbeam R2, Nitecore GDP:

004-AA-flashlights-Bass.jpg

Headband:

005-AA-flashlights-Bass.jpg

006-AA-flashlights-Bass.jpg

Note Ano miss-match on the Jet-I between tail and body. Not uncommon on the grey. Their Army green matching is better on my other JB's.

D10 is a burgundy black colour. It looks different in different lighting and the studio lights have accentuated it here. Most of the time it appears black. I like the colour personally. The knurling on the D10 is brilliant, gives great grip and has a tactile feeling. It's not that rough that it shreds your pockets though - just right IMO.

Hope this gives you what you were looking for.

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
WOW! :thumbsup:

Thank you! Very beautiful photos. It's clear that you are a good photographer. These pictures make the decision much easier for me. Thanks for your help. I appreciated it!