Solarforce - Skyline ( pics and amateur beamshots ) picture heavy

black kamagong

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, just got my Solarforce Skyline a couple of days ago, I think its one of the early production line since there's no Solarforce stamping on the flashlight yet.

We took some photos and beamshots but i only have a Canon Ixus 8 megapixel camera and im afraid we are not that good in taking pics at night.

Nevertheless, hope you guys enjoy the pics

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

floor.jpg

the left beam is the L2 with R2 bulb and the right beam is the skyline

bldg2.jpg

bldg1.jpg

wall1.jpg

when you continuously press the button it does go from 100% to 1% then goes back up again, what i found out is that mine does not have a memory function, if you turn it off at a certain % of brightness and click it back on it goes back to its default 100% setting.

it has a very deep smooth reflector and im eager to test it out on longer targets:D

I dont know much about technical stuff so here's hoping some of the veterans here can adequately test this light out, it does send out quite a throw:D

its a little top heavy which is expected since it has a big head compared to my L2, plus you need a bigger than normal holster to carry it around.

Thats it for now:)

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Hi bro, sorry about the file size, didnt realize it:) sa manila lang bro.

you in the Philippines too?

No worries. Just wanted to remind you about the forum rules before a moderator or admin warns you. ;)

Originally from the Philppines, now based in the U.S. Planning to go back next month to spend Christmas and New Year vacation back home, though. Should be fun. :)

Back on topic, tried testing it to see how far it will throw yet? :D

headophile

Enlightened
hey mga kababayan. nice flashlight kamagong :twothumbs

i'm looking for a thrower right now myself and i'm seriously considering this. i wonder how the throw compares to a tiablo a9. hopefully there will be more reviews of this light :)

black kamagong

Newly Enlightened
thanks guys:D

Deranged and Headophile - good to know pinoys are here, ill try to go to U.P. Diliman and test it out on the open grounds but hopefully other guys with this light can test it out also and hopefully they have better cameras:D

Meatball

Newly Enlightened
Nice review and interesting light!:twothumbs

Looks like it's got a bright corona around the hotspot, I'm wondering how it compares to a Tiablo A10.:naughty: