Had our first baby monday!

gsxrac

Enlightened
Well me and my fiancee Aimee just had our first child yesterday, an 8.9lb, 20.25", baby boy named Cohen! He was actually born at 8:03pm Monday night and he is healthy as can be :D. I just figured I would let some of my CPF friends share in the occasion and give myself a chance to show off my little man!
Here is our happy family!!!
PB160536.jpg

CTP
PB170570.jpg

Aimee took this picture this morning while we were laying down and the flashlights were not intended or staged lol I swear im not a Flashaholic :tinfoil:
PB180576.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bear

Enlightened
Aaaaw! Look at the cute little tyke in the third picture. The baby's not bad either. :):party:. :wave:welcome young human. But seriously, congratulations man and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to your family.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations!! Love that last picture. Cohen was one of the names my wife and I were thinking of. All the best to you and your family!

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Congratulations!! That's fantastic. And I love the fact that your lights made an appearance in the hospital room; a flashaholic's cameo. :clap:

My wife's due in about 2 weeks, and these pictures just got me excited all over again. Thanks for sharing!

- FITP

EntropyQ3

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations.
Few experiences are as powerful as your first child. Savour it. :):party:

gsxrac

Enlightened
Thank you everybody! Were very proud of him and couldnt have asked for a better little guy!!! And I think I am gonna get him a Ti Preon for his first light :twothumbs Now just to come up with the funds :broke:

Congratulations!! Love that last picture. Cohen was one of the names my wife and I were thinking of. All the best to you and your family!

me too :grin2: Yea we had heard it used as a last name and really liked it but thought it would work well as a first name. Plus we wanted something different you dont hear too often.

Congratulations!! That's fantastic. And I love the fact that your lights made an appearance in the hospital room; a flashaholic's cameo. :clap:

My wife's due in about 2 weeks, and these pictures just got me excited all over again. Thanks for sharing!

- FITP

Haha I took out my huge box of extra batteries, chargers, and accessories but I had to grab my C2 with a Malkoff M30 out of it lol. I also had a few spare batteries, my Quark 123*2 TURBO, Zebralight H60, and my Surefire LX2 in the bag and my Quark Ti 123*2 in my pocket. I was insanely jealous of the $15,000 motorized ceiling lights in the delivery room though :drool:

Good luck with your baby FlashInThePan! The wait gets almost unbearable! The worst part was that last 8-10 hours before he was born where I KNEW he was comming but just had to sit there and wait for him to get there and there was nothing I could do to get him there faster :eek: Are yall having a boy or a girl or do yall know yet?

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Wonderful news. He looks adorable, and you both must be so proud! Have you shown him how to operate that light on the night stand yet? He might need it for crawling around.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Thank you! Havent quite got him using any yet but my fiancee's sister is a photographer and I might just have to break out the dremel and polish all hte scratches out of my Ti Quark so she can get some pictures with him holding it :D

Pummy

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations. I wished I had used that as an excuse for a super low EDC. Got my baby girl onto a WF-606A in CR2 form at around 8 months as shown below...

3a3bf294.jpg

She has been upgraded to an A10 with 14500's, Quark Mini 123 will no doubt be hers in around a week :)

gsxrac

Enlightened
Pummy youve got a cute one too!!! Im actually supposed to be getting a Quark mini 123 and AA for Christmas and my birthday so I may have to let Cohen have one!

Pummy

Newly Enlightened
Ironically she learnt how to use a reverse clicky today as well. Mind you she knows how to unlock an iPhone and has done to the despair of my phone bill for the last 2 months. Lap up all the time you can with them whilst they are young as it really does fly by. You will be at their graduation soon and will wonder where the time has gone. She is our first also. You will soon realise how precious the little ones are and how something so small can make you so happy. Despite a flashaholic being accustomed to that thinking, this will take it to a new level