• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - 2D or 3D modified M@g

BSouders80

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have a complete modified 2D or 3D M@glite for sale? The brighter the better.....

Funds are ready to send if the deal is right. All offers considered.

Thanks.

Brian

BSouders80

Newly Enlightened
That Camo M@g looks tight. Nice job on the build. I'm looking for something a bit bigger 2D or 3D. If I was a big hunter, that would be perfect!

Brian

big vin

Newly Enlightened
mm, i allso have a triple P7 mag for sale.

It is a pewter mag, bored out by Jesus Hernandez to fit a FM 6x17500 adapter. It is complete with adapter and 8 litium batterys.
The leds are driven by a taskled hipcc/d2flex combo.
The leds are mounted on a Der Wichtel heatsink.

Only thing left to do is make a spacer the size of a 17500 because the driver only accepts up to 5 lithiums.

With just a little fabricating left you would have a extremely bright light, with multiple modes etc etc. 2700 lumens:crazy:

I am selling because i do not have the time to finish the project and i am in need of cash. Business is going slow over here:sigh:

If you are interested just shoot me an email or PM

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a green Mag, 3D with a K2 in it, with electronics for varying brightness.

BSouders80

Newly Enlightened
Ergo.... Looking more for something with not a lot of flood and more throw.
Thanks for the link though.

Orion - Do you have any more info on the 3D that you have? Any pictures? I'm a pretty fresh newbie around here, so the more details the better.

Thanks!

Paypal account is on standby!!!!!!!!!

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not all that smart in modding, . . . in fact, someone else did this mod for me. It has several functions, if you put it on the low setting, and when it flickers, if you turn it off, it moves to another setting, with strobe, SOS, stuff like that. I normally keep it on the function that has the low, mid, and high. The high has really good throw. I don't have any pictures, and will try to see about getting some pictures taken, but finding the right place to do that is the key.

Anyway, the reflector is the cut down Mag reflector, so it is more spot than flood.