When will the new T20C2 come out?

Dole

Newly Enlightened
I have narrowed down what I'm going to get to the Eagletac T20C2 but after reading all about the strobe issues, I definitely want to wait for the new model that is supposed to fix the problem. Does anyone know when it will be out?

Also, why does it seem like every dealer is sold out of all the Eagletac's? I feel like they are either going out of business or redesigning every light.

This makes me very uneasy about purchasing...

Dole

Newly Enlightened
What strobe issues? I have one and works fine...

A lot of people have complained about how how easy it is to accidentally access strobe mode and I think I agree with them. EagleTac is supposedly going to change the UI with the elusive "new model"

That's what I'm inquiring about

jdb

Newly Enlightened
must wait 3 full seconds before clicking again, otherwise you get the strobe, whatever the previous mode..:whistle:

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
Call Mike at Pacific Tactical Solutions. He is the man when it comes to EagleTACs. I talked to him last week and no word on the new UI T20's.

Hacken

Enlightened
I have narrowed down what I'm going to get to the Eagletac T20C2 but after reading all about the strobe issues, I definitely want to wait for the new model that is supposed to fix the problem. Does anyone know when it will be out?

Also, why does it seem like every dealer is sold out of all the Eagletac's? I feel like they are either going out of business or redesigning every light.

This makes me very uneasy about purchasing...

one year? IDK..i can't wait a year. oh.. eagletac-store is sold out.. don't know why but PTS and others are still selling..as far as I know. I just bought mind over the week so hopefully it gets here soon..

Last edited:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac-store is now defunct which is why they are out of stock. That site used to be the "official" dealer but no more. The official dealer is Eagletac-USA.

The new P20C2s which are the baby brother of the T20C2s from what I understand are now being shipped with a 1.5 second delay between clicks instead of the 3 second one on the previous models. That used to be the same delay on the T20 so maybe their UI was changed also.
I concur with a previous post advising on contacting one of the existing dealers regarding more details.

Hacken

Enlightened
Me thinks the strobe works a little TOO well. I just noticed the other day that you can also get an OP reflector for the T20. Not sure how I missed that but am definitely getting one.

I like smooth reflector only..

Policetacteam

Enlightened
You can have Mike switch out the reflector for an OP if that's what you like! Great light!!! PTS / EagleTac-usa are now the main dealer in the US. If anyone has any questions how durable these or any other EagleTac lights are I can safely say they are solid! I had a dayshifter, typically someone with more than 20 years on the job, run through my Tactical Low Light course about a month a go. While trying to shoot in the dark with my light, T10LC2, he shot a round right down the side of my light! Although it left a nasty little scar it works just fine! This is my full time duty light. In my opinion its one of the best buys out there!!!