• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Alephs! 2 & 3! **NEW REDUCTIONS**

donn_

Flashaholic
ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN

:thanks:

aleph-320x256.jpg

Just like the title says...everything here is at least part Aleph. In my opinion, the Alephs are McGizmo's most ingenious line of lights and parts. They are all mix-n-match with each other, and with E-Series Surefires and other maker's lights. They include some of the best reflectors ever designed, and really created the practice of Lego-ing flashlights.

How about some Aleph
bling.gif

Limited edition Chrome Aleph 3. LuxIII TYOJ/BadBoy750 light engine, 1x123 body, Aleph Standard 2-stage (15 ohm) tail cap, chrome stock bezel ring. Mint.

WITHDRAWN

aleph_icon.jpg

Limited edition Chrome Aleph 3. SSC P4 USWOH/MadMax Lite400 light engine, CR2 flare body, Aleph Standard Clicky tail cap, Mirage_Man smooth titanium bezel ring. Mint.

WITHDRAWN

aleph_icon.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)

Sold or Traded

Aleph 1 Black/Blue Splash
A unique and mint Aleph 1, featuring a 1x123 blue splash anodized tube and an Aleph Standard Flat Top 2-stage (15 ohm) tail cap. The LE is a LuxIII TYOJ/DownBoy 917. Titanium strike bezel.
$275 $235$200 + PPI **SOLD**

An unusual (to say the least) Aleph 2. The stock light is TiN finished. It includes a Seoul P4 USWOH/GDuP 3-stage LE and an Aleph Bald Clicky tail cap. Special addition, for formal occasions, is a one-of-a-kind GanP chemically etched brass lattice body. Titanium strike bezel.$375 + PPI TRADED

Here's a rare McGizmo package. An Aleph 3, finished in Olive Drab Rubberized Duracoat. The LE is a LuxV WWOT/DownBoy917. A 2x123 duracoated tube (for work) and A 2x123 green/black splash anodized tube (for evening wear). Matching duracoated Aleph Standard 2-stage (30 ohm?) tail cap. Tranquillity Base polished titanium strike bezel. Condition is 98%, with a couple of tiny scuffs on the rubber coating.
$400$340$300 + PPI SOLD

Electroless Nickel plated Aleph 2. Mint or near-mint condition.
Aleph 2
, TWOH/BadBoy750, 1x123 body, 2-stage standard tail switch, Ti strike bezel.$325$275$250 + PPI.*SOLD*

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Alephs! 1, 2 & 3! **NEW REDUCTIONS**

As mentioned in the email, if the terms discussed are still in effect, I'll take the Aleph 1 with blue splash

Happy New Year!