• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: MJ/KI, Mr Bulk, McLux + **NEW REDUCTIONS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

donn_

Flashaholic
THREAD CLOSED

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)

Sold or Traded

Bare VIP with 27mm BulkHead. Includes regular 20mm head with optic. Original LuxIII TWAK emitter. Runs on 1x primary 123 only. $200 $175$150 + PPI **SOLD**

The McLux1 TK, with standard EN head and 3x123 EN body. I'm told TK stands for TurnKey, and was the first custom series of lights Don offered on CPF.

The Ti clip reads TK2003-236, but it's probably not the original clip.

MilkySpit has entered the head, and installed an SSC P4 USWOHDownBoy1000 converter and an McR18 reflector.

The body is unique, in that it is a single piece of machined aluminum, incorporating both the 3x123 battery tube and a shrouded Kroll clicky switch. The head and tail are both beadblasted, as is the Ti clip. The tube is satinized EN.

The condition of the light is remarkably good, considering it's age. I'd call it 97% mint, and the few faint marks on the tube could easily be buffed out, if one were inclined to do so.

All in all, it's a gorgeous piece of LED flashlight and CPF history, brought up-to-date by Milky's mod. emitter with a

Price is $350$300$275 +PPI **SOLD**
KI-LE #47, with light engine upgrade and original pouch. $350 + PPI **SOLD**

Blocky Boy Black HAIII, GD1000, Smooth reflector, SSC P4 USWOH $145 $125 $100+ PPI**SOLD**

KI-T Crystal. Cree XR-E P4 upgrade module. Very rare clear anodizing. Mint condition. $550 $475 $425 + PPI **SOLD**

CPF Limited Edition KI-LE in HA-NAT. #25 of 80-100 made.
Price is $450 $375$350 + PPI **SOLD**

The ultra-rare KI-S, with blue/black splash anodizing. Few were made, and fewer were sold outside of Japan. A true collecter's item with its original T-Bin LuxI running at 500mA.$600$500$450 + PPI SOLD

Longbow Eco/ PR Seoul
3x123 body with clicky tail cap and a McLuxI PR head, all in HA-NAT with a perfect color match. The light is upgraded with a SSC P4 USVOH/SOB1000 light engine, by Groundhog66 (his first build!) Runs a variety of cell combinations, including 3x CR123 or RCR123 and 2x17500.$225$175$150 + PPI **SOLD**

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: KI, Mr Bulk, McLux + **NEW REDUCTIONS**

It's aluminum.

This would be a great price for a Ti Blocky Boy, considering I sold the only one ever made for $650 back in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.