Jetbeam Jet-III M

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered one of these awesome looking lights... with money better spent elsewhere!

Someone tell me I've done the right thing!

Spypro

Enlightened
You made a great purchase.

I own a Jet III M with warm tint and I really love it.
The programmable mode is really simple to use and the light is somewhat heavy and feels really solid.

Bass

Enlightened
You will love it. There is nothing wrong with the Jet III-M that I can find. A very accomplished all rounder - one of JB's best IMO.

Money well spent; nothing to regret :D

hyperion666

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one of these awesome looking lights... with money better spent elsewhere!

Someone tell me I've done the right thing!

Did you bought the one in Army green? I ordered one today also with the low profile crenulated bezel, can't wait to receive it!!!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Q5. I couldn't find an Australian supplier with the R2.

I don't suppose anyone knows where I could pick up the OP reflector for it?

hyperion666

Newly Enlightened
Q5. I couldn't find an Australian supplier with the R2.

I don't suppose anyone knows where I could pick up the OP reflector for it?

That's why I got the army green. It was the only color available with R2 and OP. I hope I will like the color in person. By the way, I bought it from BugOutGear and I used international shipping to Canada (8$). I know Austrelia is alot fartter but, I think they might be able to help you with the OP reflector.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
BugOutGear will sell the OP reflector separately.

I'll see how the SMO is first, and might get the OP later.

I wonder how easy it is to upgrade the emitter?

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got a titanium Jet-III M on BST. So, if you have done a wrong thing, I've done an enourmous stupidity! :devil:

The seller told me it was the best built flashlight he ever saw and he has seen many of them. He told me AFTER the purchase, not before. What's more, I have already an RRT2 and an E3P, both excellent built (the ss tailcap button on the E3P sucks however...), the Raptor is a terrible thrower. First thing I did with it outside, was letting it fall out of my open backpack on the ground, on some stones in mud and water. Damn! I cleaned the light and checked the damage : Nothing to be seen, no scratches, mint!

Yesterday I got some 18650 from AW (2600 mAh, flat top) for my actual and future Jetbeams, I hope they all will light up with the flat top cells... :confused:

pobox1475

Enlightened
You know what they all say around here "Buy Both".
Darn you:caution: :broke: Now I'm thinking about a SMO M and I have not yet gottin my Raptor shipment :laughing:.

Any one know of a beam shot comparison between OP and SMO III M? I have heard that the SMO does not make a big difference in throw, but would like to know what it does make.