Finally bought my first surefire

pal251

Newly Enlightened
I finally bought my first surefire on friday and got it on monday. I bought a black g2 without any accessories. I will most likely purchase a p61 bulb to go with it when I get around to it. Dan the man might be getting some more service soon then..hehe . But I did buy a satin grey e2e along with a v70 surefire holster for my duty belt for the g2. After these purchases I most likely wont be buying any more surefires unless its an m6 or x10. I might start saving up some money each month to purchase one. I cant wait. If anyone wants to see some beamshots comparing the g2 to the sl20x let me know and I will post a link or email them

pahl

Enlightened
Great choice, I love my G2-BK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have coming in the mail for it a extra P60, SC1 Spares Carrier, G2Z bezel (Pyrex lens), Z33 Lanyard and a case of batteries.

Once I find a A19 body adapter I think I will give the P91 (200 lumens)lamp a try in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pal251

Newly Enlightened
let me know if you find a a19 cheap with the dummy battery if you need one

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
apparently only the older version A19s work with the G2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
And Al has some phantastic photos to share. Something for every occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Paul

Bright_Guy

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations! As a flashaholic who has been hanging around these forums and finally registered, I can attest how truly addictive this hobby can become. Just when you think the flashlights can't get any better companies like Arc and Surefire introduce the latest and greatest. Geez, you'd think they were in it for the money...