Lights with Tripod Mounts?

scott

Enlightened
I'm looking for a AA light that has a 1/4" tripod mount. The only one I'm aware of is the Nitecore EZAA. Anything else out there?

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a very nice feature to have in a light, especially if you're into photography.

The only ones that I know of is the Nitecore EZ series, Surefire Titan (original) and Photon Fanatics' Task Light.

Edit: Oops, replied to quickly, you wanted AA. That strikes out the Titan and Task Light.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't the Peak keychain flashlights have a threaded hole in the center of their tail for such use?

scott

Enlightened
You'd be mistaken in your assumption. Peak has lights powered by AAA, AA, CR123...[/url]

But how do you tell if their AA lights have a tripod mount? (I've often heard people complain out Peaks website. You'd think they'd fix it.)

Sadsack

Newly Enlightened
The Lightflux LF2X is a aaa light that has threads for a tripod on back. I'm not sure but I think LF2XT does also.:wave:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay - on the spendy side - sabrewolf has his mini-chimera (on the custom B/S/T) where one of the options is a tripod mount. The light is somewhat shaped similar to a deck of cards, rechargeable via mini-USB port. Light has a Li-ion battery very similar to a cell phone.

tinker gnome

Newly Enlightened
The Lightflux LF2X is a aaa light that has threads for a tripod on back. I'm not sure but I think LF2XT does also.:wave:

Hello,

I'm sure the Liteflux LF2XT doesn't have threads for tripod use. Instead it sports an electronic pushbutton for operation.

The Liteflux LF2X otoh is a twisty-operated light with 1/4" threads.

But the OP asked for AA-sized flashlights. To my knowledge only the Nitecore EZAA and EZAAw fulfil the requirements above.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

Latest posts