• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Custom E Series Light - KL4 w/ Warm Tint MC-E (by Mudman CJ), ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Custom E Series - KL4 w/ MC-E modified by Mudman CJ!!

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

For Sale: Custom E Series Light!!!

Details:
- Custom KL4 Head built by Mudman CJ
- MC-E Color Bin 5A Emitter (Beautiful Warm color Rendition)
- Stock Driver
- Runs on 1xLiON
- SF L4 Body
- SF Z57 Tailcap (Clickie)

Light is in 98% condition. Some small specs of ano missing near bezel. Hardly noticeable.

Original sales thread HERE.

ASKING $200, shipped CONUS, No PP fees! ***NOW ONLY $185*** ***SOLD***

International buyers, please contact my via PM with additional shipping options and fees (if applicable).

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
Re: F/S: Custom E Series Light - KL4 w/ Warm Tint MC-E (by Mudman CJ)!!!

I do believe this is the first one of these that has been put up for sale. They are just too usable to get rid of, especially if you pair it with an McE2S two stage tail cap! This is how I have mine configured, and I use it every day. It is easily my most used light.

This particular build uses a custom heatsink made by AaronM. It is a single piece of aluminum for best heat transfer. The back of the reflector was milled out to allow the LED to be positioned further forward than would otherwise be possible. The effect of moving the MC-E forward is to remove the dark cross artifact.

Since it uses the stock driver, it also runs great on 2 x CR123 cells of course.

Best of luck in your sale MSax!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the backup Mudman! Great light, I just wish I didn't need the cash right now.

Thanks again,
MSax

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great seller,got my 1st orb from M IIRC.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great seller,got my 1st orb from M IIRC.

Thanks for the nice words Paul! You still got it?

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Custom E Series Light - KL4 w/ Warm Tint MC-E (by Mudman CJ), $185!!!

To answer a PM.....

Yes, there is a reflector and No there is no diffuser film on the lens. Nor is any needed for there is no donut hole. Just a huge wall of warm light.

Thanks,
MSax

ecallahan

Enlightened

I'll take it per PM.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks ecallahan!!

MSax