link isn't working for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I don\'t need it, but its so cool!

[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
link isn't working for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to be working for me. Hmmm... I wonder why it isn't working for you.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now I have seen all there is to see/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I love it, and must HAVE it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But I need the $80 for wheelchair batteries, so I guess it'll just have to wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

I did email them to ask if it's mounted in place of a wall switch or just sits on a table, and ask them what the maximum non-inductive load was, so let's see if I get answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

ahhh, it works now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

very crazy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
V8TOYOTATRK said:
Craig, couldn't you maybe convince them to send you one to ''test''?

[/ QUOTE ]
Too late to do that now...once they see the sigline of my mail reads "The LED Museum", they'll know that my site is mostly about LEDs, not dimmer switches. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I did hear back from them earlier this morning though... the device plugs into a wall outlet, and your lamp plugs into it. And the maximum load is 500 watts, incandescent only.

I don't have any exposed outlets around here, except for one in the bathroom and one right by the head of my bed. The bedroom socket has a bunch of stuff (plasma lamp, string of LED Christmas lights, stereo, etc.) plugged into it, and the bathroom socket has an LED nightlight and a string of LED Christmas lights plugged into it all the time and an electric shaver plugged into it some of the time. And it's right by the sink and tub, so having a lamp plugged into it isn't a very good idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif