• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cree Q3-5A and Q4-5B(SOLD) XR-E Neutral White emitters

NetKidz

Enlightened
For sale: Cree XR-E Q3-5A and Q4-5B neutral white emitters. They're from my previous project. Only emitters and without MCPCB.

xre-5a5b-emitter.jpg

Q3-5A: 10 pcs
Q4-5B: ALL SOLD (As of post #7)

Price: US$6.5/pcs
Shipping: US$2.5 for any quantity shipped worldwide.

They will be shipped worldwide via registered airmail. Trackable but not insured. Shipping with insurance is optional at buyer's expense. I couldn't be responsible for item lost or damage in transit if not insured. If you want insurance, please let me know your country and I'll figure out if it's available and the additional charge.

I accept PayPal payment only. No eCheck payment since it'll need over one month to clear. Here's my PayPal address (No PP fees):
cc @ miyu . tw
(please remove the spaces)
*If you're using bank funded payment or PayPal cash/balance*, please choose "Personal Payment" and include your shipping info in the PayPal note or PM me your address. If PayPal want to charge you fees, don't check "I'll pay the fee" and I'll pay the fees.

Please remember to include you CPF ID, which emitter and quantity in PayPal note.

Thanks.

===== order list =====
mudman cj, 3x Q4-5B, Payment received, Shipped on 11/22
taiji, 3x Q4-5B, Payment received, Shipped on 11/23
Hack On Wheels, 2x Q4-5B, Payment received, Shipped on 11/23
DaFABRICATA, 2x Q4-5B, Payment received, Shipped on 11/23

Last edited:

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
Re: FS: Cree Q3-5A and Q4-5B XR-E Neutral White emitters

I'll take two of the Q4-5B emitters! I'll be sending paypal shortly.

Edit::paypal:

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Cree Q3-5A and Q4-5B XR-E Neutral White emitters

I'll take the last 2 Q4-5B emitters..:paypal::wave:

Last edited:

NetKidz

Enlightened
taiji,
Hack On Wheels,
DaFABRICATA,

Q4-5B shipped on 11/23 morning via registered airmail. The tracking number was updated in the PayPal transaction. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

Thanks again. :)

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
zoinks! all out of q4 5b. So, mind telling us where you got 'em? or at least if you will be getting some more? Thanks! :grin2:

NetKidz

Enlightened
zoinks! all out of q4 5b. So, mind telling us where you got 'em? or at least if you will be getting some more? Thanks! :grin2:

I got them from a supplier in China. I think I won't get more since it need to order a lot and the wait was long. :ohgeez:

Thanks.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
taiji,
Hack On Wheels,
DaFABRICATA,

Q4-5B shipped on 11/23 morning via registered airmail. The tracking number was updated in the PayPal transaction. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

Thanks again. :)

I got mine last week, that was fast shipping! Thanks for the emitters. lovecpf