My Cats hate my flashaholic tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMag_Crazy_Greg

Newly Enlightened
I have three cats living with me and they hate being flashed when I pull out my collection of lights and "use" them. I have way more lights than a normal non-enlightened person would have, sooooooo, when the need arises, I tend to flash them and they are always squinting for several minutes after. Poor cats... :D But, I never "flash" them more than a few seconds, no more than I would "flash" myself and I have after-glow for a few minutes.

Anyone else have cats that regret that we have a flashaholism problem?!?!? :nana:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
My cats honestly don't care. If they are in a dark room they simply close their eyes because of the brightness. Of course, every few days I will find a light that was previously on my nightstand has somehow ended up on the floor...:thinking:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Don't flash your cats. That ain't right.

Get you a girlfriend for that sort of thing. ;)

vizlor

Newly Enlightened
Cats have alot more sensetive eyes than you have, so never flash them with a high powered flashlight.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
You like inflicting discomfort on your pets..........you need help.
mad71.gif
mad71.gif
mad71.gif

I'm not a person you is easily frightened-but occasionally I come across people here who makes my spine tremble. :eek::eek::eek:

Pekka

Newly Enlightened
It says "Warning, bright light." and "Don't point at eyes." maybe they should add "Especially animals who's eyes are more sensitive than humans." :ohgeez:

Status
Not open for further replies.