Below $23 1AA/AAA LED light for collection...

Ian2381

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to collect Below 23 dollars single AA/AAA light that is good enough to be part of a collection.
(Includes international shipping in the price)

I currently have:

TANK007 TK-506 Cree Q2-WC Stainless Steel
Ultrafire C3 Stainless Steel Cree Q5
Akoray K-106 AA
TrustFire XP-EF23 XP-R2-WC 3-Mode
Tank007 E07 HA-III OSRAM
TrustFire F20 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode
Romisen MXDL RC-G2 Cree
SmallSun ZY-C41 Cree Q3-WC 3-Mode
TANK007 TK-702 Cree P4-WB

Is there any other good light I'm missing...

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I understand you correctly the budget is 23 dollars?

Maybe the ITP A2 and A3

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah you dont like twistys?

I dont see many romisens in there, maybe the rc-29, supposed to be a really neat light.

Also the new inova x1 version 4, although it looks like u are only looking for online lights.

Ian2381

Enlightened

I dont see many romisens in there, maybe the rc-29, supposed to be a really neat light.

Also the new inova x1 version 4, although it looks like u are only looking for online lights.

Yes,

There are only a few budget lights available in here,
I purchased a Philips Metaflash 3AAA light, Energizer lights and some not that bright lights. the only option is to buy online which I was really satisfied and impressed a lot of my buddies...:grin2:

Ian2381

Enlightened

Twistys is just unreliable for one hand operation especially during emergencies.

I just want my backup light to be one click to light up especially when my main light goes off during one of my Night hikes.

Done a solo night Mt climb last week...:naughty:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Try a Streamlight Microstream or Sylus Pro.

Sylus pro is really good but I'm on the hunt for single AA/AAA lights, is Streamlight Microstream available w/ free shipping, this looks good but seems not that bright for limited runtime.:thinking:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sylus pro is really good but I'm on the hunt for single AA/AAA lights, is Streamlight Microstream available w/ free shipping, this looks good but seems not that bright for limited runtime.:thinking:

I have the Microstream and have used it every day for the last 2 years,cracking little light,now I have found this site I have added a few others most recent being the ITP A3 EOS.My edc though is still the Microstream and well bright enough for my needs plus it has the clicky switch.

Bought 3 lights in the UK this week but perhaps the names are not known to US members.

Ring Cyba Light 36 lumens running on one AA cell cost £17.99
Active Flare 60 60 Lumens running on 2 AA cell cost £13.99
Pro-Elec Cree 120 lumens running on one AA cell cost £11.94

Of the 3 the Cyba Light is a feel good in your hands light,like this one alot and since found out could have picked it up for probably more like £12.

Going back to the Microstream I bought mine via a mail order from the US to the UK for less than £10 with postage,plus I bought the two AA cell version off the same seller a couple of weeks later.(Stylus Pro)
On offer at the time was free postage to the UK if you bought 6 at a time on a deal price,should have done this with hindsight and sold them on.Price on the Microstream from many UK sellers is £22.50 each approx.

Last edited:

tsmith35

Newly Enlightened

If you have a Bass Pro Shop nearby, you can try out the Microstream there. It's incredibly popular with some of the machinists I know since it produces a good light level for general inspection and detail work without excessive brightness or high battery consumption. Price runs $15 to $20.

Have you already checked out the Beamshoots from AAA Flashlights thread?

Ian2381

Enlightened
If you have a Bass Pro Shop nearby, you can try out the Microstream there. It's incredibly popular with some of the machinists I know since it produces a good light level for general inspection and detail work without excessive brightness or high battery consumption. Price runs $15 to $20.

Have you already checked out the Beamshoots from AAA Flashlights thread?

Most of the lights that is mentioned is quite not available except for expensive one's.

Can't really make people here understand if I buy a really expensive light coz they'll think I'm crazy. And if I buy an expensive light I'll probably just keep it and not use it at all, except playing with it at home or showing it with friends...:shrug:

mfm

Enlightened
Romisen RC-29 and Ultrafire A10 are some good Q5 lights. The RC-29 is a much better zoom light than the "Torch Light C78".

alphazeta

Enlightened
As of right, w/o a doubt grab one of the nitecore ez lights from 4sevens with their 50~60% off coupon on the marketplace. You can pick one up for $21~$26 each.
I don't think you can beat that price for quality light right now.
-AZ

*EDIT* SORRY, just noticed your 1aa/aaa requirement... None of those nitecore 1aa lights are on sale in that price range

Ian2381

Enlightened
As of right, w/o a doubt grab one of the nitecore ez lights from 4sevens with their 50~60% off coupon on the marketplace. You can pick one up for $21~$26 each.
I don't think you can beat that price for quality light right now.
-AZ

*EDIT* SORRY, just noticed your 1aa/aaa requirement... None of those nitecore 1aa lights are on sale in that price range

Yeah, Hopefully they'll have their AA lights on sale soon.:twothumbs

Ian2381

Enlightened
Just pulled the trigger for Quark MiNi AA,

Yeah your right its way above my 23 dollars requirement.:oops:

I'm still looking for 23 dollars and below single AA/AAA lights...