Confiscated Arc AAA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitch

Newly Enlightened
Darn, I had my new Arc AAA confiscated. My wife saw it on my keychain, and that's all there was to it! It is now on HER keychain. I guess that means I will have to get a premium to replace it. So far she thinks I am nuts, but she sure liked that Arc!

JollyRoger

Enlightened
You'll fit in just fine here, lmitch. This is a very common story here on CPF....

Just don't let her see the more expensive lights, or you'll be doomed!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

artar

Enlightened
you can avoid things like this when you paint your arc aaa in silver/titan color and let it run always in moon mode.

then you can say its an MaG-Lite solitaire.

Catapult

Enlightened
She confiscates your Arc AAA from your keychain, places it on her keychain, and still thinks you're nuts... while she merrily uses your Arc, on her keychain.

RY3

Enlightened
You mean you didn't buy her one of these pretty red in color 2003 CPF Edition AAA?

Bad move /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

obeck

Newly Enlightened
Re: Confiscated Arc AAA!!...... and AGAIN!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
lmitch said:
Darn, I had my new Arc AAA confiscated. My wife saw it on my keychain, and that's all there was to it!

[/ QUOTE ]

We just got back from vacation a couple of hours ago. I came hoping for the firefly signup....sigh... but have my own AAA story:

I went on a one week bike tour... my wife joined at the end of the tour with the kids, and we hung out at the beach a couple of days. The first night in our hotel, we left the bathroom light on so that the kids could see if they had to go in the middle of the night. Well, that didnt work because they didnt have to and because they cant sleep with a light on. My wife, though, needed light to get ready for bed after they went to sleep, to adjust the air conditioner in the middle of the night, etc. So, I come into the room after getting a bucket of ice and catch her rifling through my suitcase.... for the Arc AAA. So now I am permanently out a brandy new Arc AAA.

Earlier in the week, my riding buddy had a birthday (first day of the week long tour/camp). I gave him an Arc AAA for his birthday. While he never mentioned it, I noticed... from the beam color in his tent... that he never broke out his mini mag that had brought. He used the Arc exclusively for the entire week.

So, thats two more Arc AAA converts. This is one fine little light.

Saaby

Flashaholic

I've heard PALights are great for hotels. About 2 weeks ago when we went to CA I took along my CK Sauce Lightwasher and Lightorb. These worked great in the hotel we stayed at on the way down and the condo we stayed at once we got there.

Most importantly, I got home with all my AAAs still in my custody.

B@rt

Flashaholic

I find the PALight in always on mode a bit bright... It is perfect with the white diffuser though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.