What lights use 1 3V Lithium

blackhawk

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a light to use to "discharge" - get that last bit out of my 3V lithiums once I take them out of my SF's.

I know the E1 & 3P but the E1 is a bit too expensive for me and the 3P is discontinued. I can't think of any others.

I suppose the Legend LX, or the UKE2L would be fairly cheap 2 lithiums choices.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Walter

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
UKE2L is a 2.1 watt xenon light. Maybe someone here can come up with some opalec newbeam lithium conversions? Man, that thing can run for months....

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by blackhawk:
I'm looking for a light to use to "discharge" - get that last bit out of my 3V lithiums once I take them out of my SF's.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Walter
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Inova X5 or X5T
smile.gif

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think that an E1 or 3P would really help you out. You really need an LED to get the last bit of current out of those 123s, not an incandescent.

A cheap and easy option would be to pick you an UKE 2L and pull the bulb out and fit a 5mm led into the lamp assembly. Well, actually, it would be cheaper to do that to an LX. Just pull out the bulb and plug in an led. It would be a like a super Photon and run a long time on 'dead' batteries.

Another option would be to look around for an Inova X5/X5T. Frys had the X5 on clearance at one time for $15, and several times lately on B/S/T for $20-25, and the X5Ts have sold on here for $30-40.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I use my E1e+KL1 to use up my stash of used SF123As. This way you get bright regulated output from SF123As you may have thrown away before.
Now I get free light!

Al
grin.gif