D10 Water Proof?

hubbytuby

Newly Enlightened
The answer is YES. After several days of looking for my D10 I found it on top of the washing machine ( this usually means it was washed ). So I go up to my girlfriend and ask her what it was doing there. She said she I left it in my pants and she washed it again. This came to a great surprise because I never knew it had been washed before. Well there ya go the D10 survived TWO washes and there is no noticable damage. SO im happy :)

jblackwood

Enlightened
Nothing beats real world experiences with such a favored light on this forum. Good for you. Your interaction with the ms. made me chuckle too!

burntoshine

Enlightened
i did the same with my Fenix L0D CE. got washed in the washing machine through an entire wash cycle. perfectly waterproof!

i think the relief that it still worked and the knowledge that it is very waterproof was worth it being washed IMO.

i also took my Fenix TK40 and P1D CE swimming with me in a swimming pool for a couple hours while on. they're waterproof, too!

:)

yowzer

Enlightened
I've had mine on in a hot tub before without issue. I don't think I'd turn it on or adjust the light level while it's underwater, though. That would be pushing it in any light not explicitly designed for diving.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
The D10 is just an awesome little light. I love it. Especially with a 14500 in it. Very bright. I have more expensive lights, but I think the D10 is my favorite.