• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Another X6 presale run.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another X6 presale run. ENDED.

I was down to two. Now I could have let the supply go but then these wonderful lights would not be around anymore. If you are here then there must be some kind of interest.

Don't let me sell you. Let the pioneers tell you what they do. To tell you the truth, I do not own many lights. Lights are dropping like rain. I got confused so I quit buying them. To keep my sanity I started making my own. So I buy very few today. That makes our members more attuned to the differences. I just try my best.

Osram Ostar emitters are good, tried and true. I have tried many upstart emitters and swing back to the what is bright and reliable. They are DEFINITELY NOT a fad emitter. They are bright, long-lasting, not copycats, so I swing back to them. I've used them since my first, the complete DIY Super Flashlight V. It wasn't the first Ostar light and this will be my last as I need to deplete my stock of Ostar LED's; I prefer to iron out bugs but I will say they are all still running today.

I will personally check out these new batches of X6 lights. Zero defect is my goal. Yes, it is a presale. They should be in your hands before Christmas.

SELL, SELL, SELLLL! I need to get atleast 20 people by the 30th of November in order to deliver before Christmas. Once payment is received, I will not be able to give a refund and if you change your mind, I would like to ask that you sell your spot. Your entrance fee is $465.00 to arcmania (at) hotmail (dot)com This covers express mail shipping and Paypal fees. SELL!!

2ngvkms.jpg

2i2bqx3.jpg

18m3au.jpg

bjvir.jpg

33lp0ly.jpg

2a9uqn8.jpg

2pyouif.jpg

rs8kls.jpg

m8kzuo.jpg

2dk0kya.jpg

Here are the specs:

length = 32 cm
Width of head = 6.5 cm
T6061 aluminum with rubber coating
Three levels of light
6 die Ostar 15 watt LED: Brightness bin: QZ
1350 lumens in high
Dual glass optic with AR coating.
Lexan front lens for protection.
Rubber front bezel and rubber tail cap.
Weight = 1.2 kgs
Color = black
Comes with charger and battery pack.
Spare battery packs also available. Capacity = 14 volt 2400mah
Charge time = 4 hours
Runtime in high = 2 hours
Runtime in medium = 4.5 hours
Runtime in low = 9 hours

Here is the old thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/234374

1. brightlight - X6 + extra battery -shipped!

ARC mania

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike, will you issue a full refund if you can't make the pre-Christmas delivery date?

Thanks,
TB

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Having owned one of these, i feel i should share some of my experiences. I can safely say that this high quality aspherical super flashlight is a fantastic alternative to the common reflector style design. Three lenses produce a powerful and even beam that i have not yet seen matched. No hotspot or flood. This beam style makes things appear much more clean and crisp. Have a look at some of the beamshots in the previous thread on page 6 and 7 and you will understand what i mean.

To add, the focusing mechanism feels very solid, it comes with its own NiMH battery and charger and can run on high for well over an hour. Every flashlight enthusiast must experience it for themselves.

fiftycalibre

Newly Enlightened
My opinions are already stated on the other thread, as well as other X6 selling threads. To sum them up, its an awesome light with a very very smooth beam.

I recently showed my cousin my X6. He likes to criticise me for buying heaps of lights, but he was amazed at the X6. The first words out of his mouth were "Whoa look how crisp it is!"

Litbobber

Enlightened
I did not buy from the first thread,funds lacking, i did get one from another member here.
For those that will get one these you will not go wrong,or buyers remorse,what a great
light and a beam unlike any other.

I LOVE MINE!!

reptiles

Enlightened
Just to chime in... it is a most impressive light. One of the favorites in my collection.

All the best for another run.

Regards,

Mark

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to say this but just to be on the safe side and guarantee delivery before Christmas, I will need pre-payment by the 30th of November. Not to speed things up just trying to keep my promise. Also even if 20 units do not sell, I will deliver what ever number is pre-paid for. Thank you.

ARC mania

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike, is there a difference between these units and the MJ X6 lights Lighthound is offering, other than the cost savings you're offering here?

Thanks,
TB

chronox

Newly Enlightened
Arc Mania, I just found out about these lights...are there any left? Also, I noticed these are offered at Lighthound. Are they personally inspected by you like the ones here? Thanks.