Sanyo Eneloop - here's a 1st for me..

Closet_Flashaholic

Enlightened
So here's a first for me.

I just received an order of AA eneloops and one of the 4 AA blister packs only has 3 batteries in it. The blister seems completely sealed along all of its edges and no tears or holes in the plastic. Weird. I don't know if I want to open it, it seems so strange.

Of course Thomas Distributing is sending out one battery to complete the set. Good customer service from that company - been dealing with them for many years.

Billy Berue

Newly Enlightened
Very strange indeed. Glad to hear that TD is taking care of you. I would expect nothing less from them. I have also been using them for several years and have made more purchases from them than I care to remember. :D Very rarely have I had any problems with my orders, but when it happens, they are very quick to fix it.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I received a buncha AA Eneloops from TD about a week ago, and one of the packages was opened. I wrote them (agree with you - awesome customer service!!), and they wrote:

"I can assure you that we only sell new items. The only reason they would be open is if our people tested them."

The battery works fine. I love Thomas Distributing - I always order my batts & chargers from them, even though I have to pay sales tax since they're in my state.

:thumbsup: john