Driver for VisionX Solstice

atvman29

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, anyone recognize this driver as one that is readily available? Its in the Vision X Solstice LED light and from the looks of it, that's a P7 its driving. I don't know if you remember, but I've been trying to find a decent driver to run one P7 off a 12V ATV system. We had got some DX drivers that we tried running in parallel (three of them) and they drove it really well, but they cooked in about 5 minutes, as some of you said might happen. So the hunt is still on.

This driver does very well in their light so hopefully its something that you can buy off the shelf, not something VX makes custom.

Here's the pics:

[over-size images deleted - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thos epics are way too big. You are going to need to resize those to about 800x800 pixels, or the mods will just delete those.

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
VisionXSolstice.jpg

:whistle:
:welcome:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
They haven't yet!

No one has any ideas?

That's not the point. Many of our members have DSL or dialup, so loading oversized pictures really slows their connections down.

It's not that hard to do, and the re-sized photo bshanahan14rulz has posted still provides plenty of detail to see.

Resize them or I'll report you.

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave you a chance to resize your pics, for the sake of others, and you ignored me.

Reported.

DM51

Flashaholic
Those pics are way too big. You are going to need to resize those to about 800x800 pixels, or the mods will just delete those.

They haven't yet!
Well, I have now.

Reported.
Thank you, JG.

atvman29... please read Rule 3, and the next time another experienced member gives you good advice, please take careful note of it and be more polite and considerate in your response. It is a nuisance for moderators to have to intervene in this way, and you are warned not to provoke such a situation again.

deeuubee

Newly Enlightened
ATVman any luck on you quest.

I saw the Solstice on amazon. Not a bad price.
I wanted to build one myself, but at that price it might not be worth it unless I shoot for a multi P7 version.

Have you looked into the Der Wichtel driver?