Thrunite Catapult Holster???

Biodarren

Newly Enlightened
Hi All

Does anybody know where i can get a holster that i can attach to my belt (im a cop) that will take the Thrunite Catapult securely.

If i cant get a holster then i will have to but another flashlight instead!! :(

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know a guy who can make a custom one for you, but with the cost of the holster and shipping to the UK, it may be cheaper to buy another light.

Dave H

Newly Enlightened
You might try a Maxpedition universal baton sheath. I have one for my DBS with Aspheric head. It fits ok. It'll run you about $20.

Biodarren

Newly Enlightened
Does ANYONE know about the holster brand on the above post?????
Or any suggestions for a holster, preferably in nylon.
HELP!!

Rod911

Enlightened
Yes, Thrunite has released a holster for their Catapult, but I wanted something that protected the head of the light.

I searched high and low and I did purchase the Ripoffs holster linked to by Biodarren above as well, only to find that it did not fit.

My search lead me to one of Solarforce's offerings. I could only find this holster (they call it a pouch) on eBay. So when it finally arrived at my doorstep today, I was eager to test it. I found that it was exactly what I was looking for.

The holster is adjustable and well made. Admittedly, I'll probably only use the holster to protect the head/lens of the light whilst I take it traveling with me. I do have a few pictures, but I thought I may as well take a quick and dirty video of the holster with the light.

Link of said video can be found here. Video was taken with my n95.

Latest posts