MARATAC AAA

how2

Enlightened
Do Maratac ship to the U.K?

Went to their site and ordered a light for $21.75. It went to paypal with no added shipping costs? Did not order.

On the Website it states that they do not ship to the U.K.

Can someone clarify the situation.

Marduke

Flashaholic
I think you might get a better answer if you ask the people you want to purchase from instead of an Internet forum.

Just thought...

Patriot

Flashaholic
The answer is "no" they do not. This is common knowledge in the other 5 or 6 preexisting or ongoing threads.

Also if you click on County Comm's FAQ link you'll find this:

"International Orders: Currently We do not ship or take payments from outside the 50 United States. We hope this will change in the future"

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do Maratac ship to the U.K?

Went to their site and ordered a light for $21.75. It went to paypal with no added shipping costs? Did not order.

On the Website it states that they do not ship to the U.K.

Can someone clarify the situation.

If they state they do not ship to the UK,well that is it then they do not,nothing to clarify you answered your own question.

But here is the good bit just find a vendor on here who will.Any item you buy from the US should hit your doormat in about 5 working days.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or you can get a very similar itp A3 aaa out of Hong Kong for around 15 quid from somewhere like hkequipment.net. Having said that, I have 4 Maratec AAAs and they are nice.....

flashlight nut

Enlightened
You also might want to research this particular light here on CPF. I recall reading a thread recently where there were quite a few problems with this light.

Flic

Enlightened
You also might want to research this particular light here on CPF. I recall reading a thread recently where there were quite a few problems with this light.

I believe the problems you are refering to were related to the Maratac Extreme AAA, not the AAA twisty.