Flashaholic advise needed.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking to buy an Surefire M6 but not ready to fork over all the $$$, I have a T2 3" turbo head in excellent condition. The T2 is on a D3 with A19 to run a MN60. Should I keep the T2 and save for the M6 of should it be off to Ebay with it? I need flashaholic advise here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Re: What to do..

WOW! The SureFire T2 3 inch Turbo is a rare find! That's a beauty! It puts out an incredible beam! I've seen these go for a lot of $$. You should be able to sell or trade this easily!

Dan.

B@rt

Flashaholic

I have no knowledge whatsoever, let alone on the subject of incandescents... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif But... Why sell right away? save some more and have both! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't have a clue what a T2 looks like, but if it is rare and puts out an "incredible" beam, I'd keep it.

UK Owl

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Josh said:
70 something views and no one has an even a thought..Hmmmmm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of us had a look just to see what this post was about. If you had been a little less cryptic with the post header you might have attracted the viewers capable of giving you the best advice.

arioch

Enlightened
Josh;

It seems to me that you really like your T2 ... is that the case? If so, I would recommend keeping it and waiting a bit longer for your M6 (I know how frustrating that can be - I missed out on the original Blaster II and couldn't get the $$ until the Blaster III/II+ came out). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

I do agree that you could get some $$ for the T2 ... if you want to sell it, why not try some type of deal with someone on B/S/T forum here? You have a bunch of people here who do know the value of the item.

I believe that the choice is entirely yours as to whether to keep or sell your T2, based on how much you like it, and how badly you want the M6. Don't know if that helped at all, but it is 3:20 a.m. here, and my vision is starting to blur ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your right, I love my T2 and could always get an M6 when the cost is not so much a concern. I hope you got some rest/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif