• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MirageMan 18650 Split SF E-series body

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold $75
This is a beautiful HA grey E-head, E-tail MirageMan 18650 split body with finger lip near the tail for good cigar grip. It is in great shape. It splits apart below the head area and that split has its own o-ring to maintain waterproofednessivity.
Compatible with all E-series tailcaps including Aleph McE2S, which is what I used on it about half of the time. May need a magnet spacer to contact some E-heads, (but the inside is anodized as well so no risk of shorting) <edit> wrong: it does not appear to be anodized inside - see picture.

Mirageman made a FEW of these bodies a while ago and I snagged one. I've snagged a lot of extra E-series bodies (Leef / MirageMan / JHanko / FiveMega / SF / Aleph / VitalGear / Moddoo one-off / RFYP / etc) over the past couple of years and I don't have enough heads to keep them in action, so this is the first of a few somewhat rare bodies I will have up for sale if I can convince myself to let them go. And I want a Hakko soldering station!$$

Pictures up later tonight.
Picture came out blurred. I'm way out of it sick right now, but here it is anyway.

Click on picture for a little bigger one. But it still only fits an 18650.

Split open parts:
4122836779_877a15c4c2_o.jpg

See the lip on the inside of the piece on the right. That is where the 18650 stops.

Shipping in US included, others/international PM for quote. Flexible payment terms - PM me for that too.

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MirageMan 18650 Split SF E-series body

Yes, that's it. It is the one on the left: The Gray HA collared. I like the collar as it makes it easier to grip in any position.

It will run any E-head that can run on 18650, you may just need a spacer under the head since the reason for the split body was to keep the material under the threads thick, so there is a small step on the ID that holds the cell from reaching all the way to the head.
Do you have a 3.7V bulb in your E-head?

Wow, that was only two and a half years ago. How time flies.

Ferry

Newly Enlightened

:takeit: if heckboy doesn't take it.

PM me the shipping quote to Jakarta - Indonesia.

Thanks,
FF

heckboy

Enlightened

Paypal sent.

I plan to use it to run my e incandescent heads as EDC lights. I'm already running the lumens factory bulbs. I'll tool this up with a EO-E1R (90 lumens) and the 18650 for something real close to 2 hours runtime or step down to the HO-E1R (50 lumens) for something a bit over 3 hours runtime.

I know, retro as all get out, but I still like to use my SF incandescent lights.

Later,
HB

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I plan to use it to run my e incandescent heads as EDC lights. I'm already running the lumens factory bulbs. I'll tool this up with a EO-E1R (90 lumens) and the 18650 for something real close to 2 hours runtime or step down to the HO-E1R (50 lumens) for something a bit over 3 hours runtime.

I know, retro as all get out, but I still like to use my SF incandescent lights.
YOu know I'm doing the EO-E1R on a Nat fivemega 18650 E body with built in clicky and I love it. Like you said retro but very nice.
:thumbsup:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD - MirageMan 18650 Split SF E-series body

Sold to Heckboy.

I have received a lot of PM's about other bodies I mentioned in the first post. I have NO Ti bodies or parts. If I decide to sell any more, I will post a thread. I have not decided yet, but may decide to sell a unique JHanko SS knurled 2xCR123 body. IF I can get a TB HA or LX2 body as a replacement (must fit 17mm cells). :whistle:

All the girls tell me that. :eek:
beautiful body...:)

Last edited: