Memory mode with strobe and tactical crown

outerspacehoppp

Newly Enlightened
Hiya folks

Can anybody help me locate a torch to suit my requirements?
I'm having trouble determining the exact specifications from the retailer and manufacturing websites, and also not found much after hours of reading these forums. It is the strobe mode and memory mode that is difficult to pin down.

This is what I'm after;
  • bright as possible flood(presumably a P7).
  • Modes to allow longer run times on a dimmer setting.
  • Runs on one or more rechargable 18650 battery.
  • Tactical strobe with fast disorientating flash rate.
  • Mode memory so that lamp will remember what mode to switch on. I want to be able to turn on the light on directly in fast strobe mode straight out of my pocket. Is that what mode memory is typically able to do?
  • Tactical crown feature, but nothing too offensive.
I want to use the torch to supliment my headtorch for night fell\forest running.
I'm after the tactical crown and strobe as I have recently been attacked by two very large dogs in the woods at night! I would want to avoid any harm to anyone or anything, but after the attack I'm thinkingthat I need something with me as a last resort.

Also, since Christmas is coming up, I'd also like something the same as above only more of a thrower.

For portability I'd also like something thinner, so probably running on AA or AAA, it doesn't have to be so bright, but with the same tactical strobe, memory and crown would be great.

Upto now I've been using the cheap websites, mentioning no names, and have had good service, so I'm prepared to go with them on these purchases too, so any suggestions from the cheaper manufacturers gladly accepted along side your professional recommendations!

Can anyone help?