tiablo a9 collimator head compatibility

headophile

Enlightened
i was wondering which non-tiablo hosts/lights this head is compatible with. i saw one member put this head on a dx light. 2xaa body would be great but 18650 would work too.

anyone?

thanks!

moviles

Enlightened
241jsjb.jpg

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15739~r.95199405

thread not fit totaly perfectly but it fit almost perfectly

I recomend XR-E q5 or r2 ez900 in 20 mm star

edit: maybe this other have the same body its cheaper and it have XR-E package and flux bin R2
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13094

Last edited:

headophile

Enlightened

andi15

Newly Enlightened
Do you have beamshots of the P7 Light with the collimator head?

Greetings from Germany
Fritz

Tatjanamagic

Enlightened
Feniks are great lights but they don't have thrower that could compete to Tiablo A9 aspheric (even tiablo a9 with stock head)

It would be killer in throw with those r2 emitters only if they would have aspheric lenses...

I have to admit although I don't have feniks flashlight(but many friends have) because I am only interested in throw and extreme throw flashlights like DBS&Tiablo (BTW that has not competition so far except DEFT king of a throw)

Feniks and Tiablo are Chineese flashlights but they look impressive wouldn't U agree with me?

headophile

Enlightened
Feniks are great lights but they don't have thrower that could compete to Tiablo A9 aspheric (even tiablo a9 with stock head)

It would be killer in throw with those r2 emitters only if they would have aspheric lenses...

I have to admit although I don't have feniks flashlight(but many friends have) because I am only interested in throw and extreme throw flashlights like DBS&Tiablo (BTW that has not competition so far except DEFT king of a throw)

Feniks and Tiablo are Chineese flashlights but they look impressive wouldn't U agree with me?

agreed. i have no complaints about my fenixes so far and i find them to be of very good quality.