What reflectors fit in E1B, E2DL, etc...?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to have some lights modded by one these hotshot modders around here but I'm wonder if there are reflectors out yet that fit in the Surefire LED E series heads. I am thinking of getting an XPG and reflector together in a head but don't know if there are reflectors that will fit. Anyone know?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XP-G works amazingly well with the McR20S reflector.
I have an Aleph II with a XP-G light engine running 1A and coupled with an McR20S that goes with me everywhere.

Not sure it would fit in an E1B or E2DL, but the McR20S will fit in a KL1 head (Lux III Version) maybe taking the 2 heads and swapping the boards would give you the desired results..:thinking:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to have some lights modded by one these hotshot modders around here but I'm wonder if there are reflectors out yet that fit in the Surefire LED E series heads. I am thinking of getting an XPG and reflector together in a head but don't know if there are reflectors that will fit. Anyone know?

If you wind up converting, I'd like to buy the TIR optics if not in use.
wanting to see how well the Surefire TIR works.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XP-G works amazingly well with the McR20S reflector.
I have an Aleph II with a XP-G light engine running 1A and coupled with an McR20S that goes with me everywhere.

Not sure it would fit in an E1B or E2DL, but the McR20S will fit in a KL1 head (Lux III Version) maybe taking the 2 heads and swapping the boards would give you the desired results..:thinking:

Thanks DaFab. I may have some "work" for you to do in a little while! ;)

Latest posts