LumaPower Signature?

SEMIJim

Enlightened
Haven't seen much discussion of this light, other than ernsanada's excellent reviews. I like the two switches: One for mode and a forward-tactical for on/off. It looks like the small head with OP reflector would yield the kind of beam I like: A nice balance between flood and throw.

Looking for something not-too-expensive to put on my Christmas wish list. What do y'all think of this light?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I have heard of them but have never handled them (as with many lights here). But Lumapower's a pretty good company, so the light should be pretty good too.

Rexlion

Enlightened
I just can't get warm fuzzy feelings about a light with 2 switches. I think I would constantly be hitting the wrong one and not getting the right results. I find the ITP A6 side switch very convenient; on/off and mode change all right by my thumb.

SEMIJim

Enlightened
But Lumapower's a pretty good company, so the light should be pretty good too.
Yeah, I've got an LM31 and an IncenDio, and I'd have to say they're probably my two favourite lights. I'm just kind of surprised there's no discussion, and I'm getting no feedback on the Signature series lights. Ah well, I'll just put it on my list and perhaps I'll get to find out first-hand :).

Thanks for the reply, Gunner12.

SEMIJim

Enlightened
I just can't get warm fuzzy feelings about a light with 2 switches.
The one in the front is mode, the one in the tail turns it on/off. Seems pretty straight-forward. But to each his own. (I, for example, really dislike twisting the head or bezel for any purpose. Others think that's just fine.)

I find the ITP A6 side switch very convenient; on/off and mode change all right by my thumb.
That's a significantly different light. Takes 6 AAs, as opposed to two CR123s, and, of course, it's quite a bit bigger. It's also $25 more expensive (at Battery Junction).

Thanks for the feedback, tho :)