Which is your favourite AAA cell light?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
AAA cell seem to have a massive following here on the forum,even I as a newbie think I like the size better than others.

I have read plenty so dollar for dollar what really is your favourite at the moment.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received in the mail 1 hour ago, 2 Fenix EO1's for my girls.
Seem to be pretty good little lights. Much better than their old Mag AAA's

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Fenix E0 dart and ITP A3 upgraded.

At ~5L the E0 is better at preserving night vision than the E01. The ITP at 70-18-3 Lumens is perfect for all kinds of uses.

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
At the moment it's the SS Maratac.

Once I get my IlluminaTi and the clicky tailcap for my Preon, I'm thinking they might rise to the top.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
LF2XT for sure. SS Maratac 2d. I have a Preon on the way..? My 3 L0D's perform nicely at their assigned duties but, they don't seem that special anymore.

Larbo

Enlightened
Been playing around with my Illumina Ti for the last few hours...one sweet very bright torch!! I also have a Fenix L0D, cant go wrong with either one.:thumbsup:

Conan

Newly Enlightened
My favorite is my first one (I just received it yesterday!). ITP A3 Titanium. It's attached to my car keys now.

IMGP8201.jpg

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
The LF2XT is the most versatile AAA light I have, and it has a wonderful beam. Still waiting on my Peak Eiger.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to say the McGizmo Sapphire is my favorite AAA light. Mine lives on my key chain.