Great.. I bought 3 new lights today. Just can't resist the online deals.

Newly Enlightened
So my wife asks what I wanted the kids to get me for Christmas, for this year how about a new flashlight. After hemming and hawing about the Jetbeam Jet-iii M, I ended up getting the Raptor RRT-2 from Bugoutgear.

Did I stop there, not quite. After spending almost all day hunting down black Friday online deals (got 2 tomtom 340S from Target for $185, thanks to a coupon code that got me an additional 10%) I find the 4sevens Nitecore discounts.

Soon to hit the doorstep a SR3 and EX10 R2. This is all great but I don't even have any 18650 or 123 batteries!! so looks like I'll need to add a Pila charger and some AW protected batts to the shopping list, it's okay really, I haven't bought a new light since my D10 last year.

Anyone else get a little silly with the flashlight buying??

Last edited:

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
I got a TK40 from Light Junction last night for 26% off.:thumbsup:

I was gunna get a Jet Beam Jet 1 Pro V3 or Jet 3 M but decided last minute to get the one I've been lusting after, the one with the biggest WOW factor, and figured it wouldn't be any cheaper.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought that same Nitecore SmartPD EX10 R2. Did I need it? No. I just couldn't resist the deal. For pocket lights I am pretty well covered, but I like the little Nitecore and see it making a spot in the rotation - I think you'll be pleased with your purchase.

It is my first piston drive light - and like many have said, it came with too much lube on the piston, but after cleaning it off and relubing it with a light coat of Nyogel it works much better. Good light quality- I compare it to my McGizmo Haiku, Surefire E1B, Surefire T1A, Novatac 120EDC and Quark 123 and again, it'll make the rotation!

:broke:

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
So my wife asks what I wanted the kids to get me for Christmas, for this year how about a new flashlight. After hemming and hawing about the Jetbeam Jet-iii M, I ended up getting the Raptor RRT-2 from Bugoutgear. (20% off, thanks!!)

Did I stop there, not quite. After spending almost all day hunting down black Friday online deals (got 2 tomtom 340S from Target for $185, thanks to a coupon code that got me an additional 10%) I find the 4sevens Nitecore discounts.

Soon to hit the doorstep a SR3 and EX10 R2. This is all great but I don't even have any 18650 or 123 batteries!! so looks like I'll need to add a Pila charger and some AW protected batts to the shopping list, it's okay really, I haven't bought a new light since my D10 last year.

Anyone else get a little silly with the flashlight buying??

Didn't go crazy yet. Will start my Christmas shopping soon enough.

You'll enjoy the SR3 :thumbsup: Picked one up during the 4Sevens sale.