• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Lummi titanium Wee with yellow trits and two pills!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a mint never carried Lummi Wee in titanium with two yellow tritium vials in the tail. This one comes in the original plastic container with both the 25 and 50 lumen pills and original battery and charging spacer. I am asking $175 or best offer delivered in the USA. Price Drop! Now $155 delivered!

018ns.jpg
022e.jpg

080ug.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold pending receipt of funds: Lummi titanium Wee with yellow trits and two pill

Just curious, what type of cells does this little guy use?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold pending receipt of funds: Lummi titanium Wee with yellow trits and two pill

Payment received and I will ship tomorrow with tracking# and Ray ...I don't remember what the model of the little cells are. I bought a Lummi al Raw and it was shipped with a Wee cell so I included it along with the Wee ti. I guess once you have had the feel of titanium...aluminum just doesn't get it so I am going to catch and release that Lummi as soon as I clean it up a little. Ray ... I hope you got your package today ...if not let me know so I can put a tracer out. Thanks guys and thanks CPF!