bring me up to speed on the Current LS offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several Arc-LS's but I have not bought any in a while. Is current regulation what we sometimes call fully regulated??? All of my Arc-LS's do dim noticable before going into moon mode. Please bring me up to speed on this...Thank you.

Oh, and are the LSL's and the LSH's marked differently so you can tell them apart...And does the premium versions have markings showing that they are premium?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
All LSs are now current regulated. This controls the output much better than the voltage regulation. In fact, the Arc-LS series will maintain it brightness within 95% of full power for the entire "sun mode" run time. There simply is no other single 123 light this size that does this yet.

The Arc-LS also has thermal overload protection (another Arc first) which protects your LED investment.

Yes, each LS is marked according to the type and grade of LED used.

Peter

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pat...yes...I think I will. Actually My Arc-LS's are from back when we called them firsts and seconds. I have lots of those. I may have to start unloading my older LS's. I do however want to keep 3 of them from back when they would run on a single AA. My Royal Blue and Red of course cannot go. I think I need to get rid of the rest of my LS's and get two low dome premiums and one high dome premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.