Independence Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must be crazy but we are now having the biggest sale ever. Check out the dealer forum for more details...

I have to tell you this is highly unusual. We do not normally sell a high end flashlight like the Arc for so little. I will try to give you adequate warning when we are about to stop the sale.

Peter

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened
Whoah! Nice sale Peter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Looks like about 50% off roughly!! Only thing is it's for only the standard editions and not the premiums from the looks of it. Oh, well.

BigMac

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Y2Kirk1028 said:
Wow, looks like I can finally afford an Arc LS.
Thanks Peter!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MichiganMan

Enlightened
So Peter, since the sale is open to the general public will free custom engraving be offered as a premium for loyal CPF members?

No? Ok, how about at least custom ball point pen on the packaging?

Sigh, fine, maybe you can answer my other question since you have experience shiiping FedEx ground. Is it possible to have a package delived for customer pickup to the local FedEx office? Getting it on my way home from work is preferable to going through the "Delivery Attempted" ritual that ultimately ends up with me picking the package up from FedEx anyways.

Floating Spots

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MichiganMan said:
Sigh, fine, maybe you can answer my other question since you have experience shiiping FedEx ground. Is it possible to have a package delived for customer pickup to the local FedEx office? Getting it on my way home from work is preferable to going through the "Delivery Attempted" ritual that ultimately ends up with me picking the package up from FedEx anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, as soon as you have the tracking number you can call your Fedex and have it held at your local office. You can also wait until you have the first slip (to get the number) and then have it held.

Status
Not open for further replies.