• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MALKOFF P7 MODULE (SOLD) AND MILKY L2 WITHDRAWN

FIRST UP IS A MILKY L2. EMITTER IS A P4 WITH A SOB 1000 DRIVER. VERY BRIGHT. TWO LEVELS. $150.00 $140.00 $130.00 WITHDRAWN/COLOR] FIRST UNCONDITIONAL I'LL TAKE IT POSTED HERE GETS THE LIGHT. POSTAGE AND PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED IN PRICE.

At this price, you are paying for the mod and getting the light free.

4144222363_7352086151.jpg

NEXT IS A MALKOFF P7 LED MODULE. GOES IN 6P SF HEAD. GENE MADE ONLY A FEW OF THESE. I THINK THEY WERE NEVER IN THE REGULAR LINE UP, BUT WERE MADE BY SPECIAL REQUEST. PRODUCES A VERY BRIGHT WALL OF LIGHT. MORE FLOOD THAN THROW.

THIS ONE IS MARKED "MALKOFF DIRECT DRIVE P7" $65.00 Sold

4144982792_8932af7fc3.jpg

4144222089_64824d5412.jpg

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MALKOFF P7 MODULE AND MILKY L2

I'll take the Malkoff P7 module.

PM sent.

Last edited:

bk737

Newly Enlightened
Re: MALKOFF P7 MODULE AND MILKY L2

Congrats to you both! Awesome product, Awesome Deal!!:twothumbs
I just did deals with these two Outstanding Gentlemen yesterday!!lovecpflovecpf Because of people like you two!:twothumbs
Brian

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MALKOFF P7 MODULE (SPF) AND MILKY L2

Great buy Gswitter...

I want to see you put that Malkoff in your Leupold hosts:whistle: or at least try. You need a quality hosts for a quality drop-in!

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MALKOFF P7 MODULE (SOLD) AND MILKY L2

How bright is "VERY BRIGHT"?

MrGman teste a Cremator build; which is the similar to that one. The one tested did 242 OTF lumens and it was a Q5 driven at 1.3A. So, being a P4 at 1A it still could be close to 200 lumens.

alantch

Enlightened
Re: MALKOFF P7 MODULE (SOLD) AND MILKY L2 final reductiion

Is the LE in the body or built into the head? What sort of cells does it take? Any links to it for more info on the build?
You didn't mention the condition of the light - are those missing anno from the front section of the light or it is reflections from the lighting?

Last edited:
Re: MALKOFF P7 MODULE (SOLD) AND MILKY L2 final reductiion

Is the LE in the body or built into the head? What sort of cells does it take? Any links to it for more info on the build?
You didn't mention the condition of the light - are those missing anno from the front section of the light or it is reflections from the lighting?

Hello alantch,

The led is built into the head. As far as I know there are no threads on this build. I commissioned the build directly from Scott. I told him to make my L2 as bright as he could while preserving the 2 level feature. This is what he came up with.

Cells-- 2x 123. You can use primaries, li-ions, or IMRs.

Condition: I would say the light is 8/10. The picture contains some dust and makes the light seem more dinged up than it is. I can find two marks on the bezel and one on the body.

Glad to answer any questions.

bill