• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gonna Hate Myself For This!!! Ra Clicky 10001 For Sale

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Folks... this is sacrilege, I know, but I am selling this one so that I can fund some INFI.

Up for sale is 10001 with a bonus. I am selling it with an extra tailcap.

So, the finest light made... in my opinion of course... at an outstanding price considering the serial number and the extra button. $650 plus 3% if paying with Paypal. Shipping is included.

IMG_1419.jpg

Last edited:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good seller.
Great price on the Ra Clicky Ti with extra switch (10001 - wow!!).

No dollars available here but good luck with the sale.

James....:D

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
The call of a Busse will not go away once it's heard. :D SELL SELL SELL

ain't that the truth:tinfoil::thumbsup:

I had to weene myself which I then started coming to hear to read about flashlights...another addiction:(

I'm an addict, I need help:nana:

good luck w/ your sell Mr. Bill
Sar4 LE #73 will be in the mail when I get off from work today:thumbsup:

Nick

Flashlight Enthusiast
:nana:

You know that you want it! I know the feeling of staring at a wonderful piece like this one and looking at it... then looking at it again... then looking at it again... you know the drill.

I have found that there is one surefire way to get rid of the longing and that is to buy it:grin2:

:nana:

You know that you want it! I know the feeling of staring at a wonderful piece like this one and looking at it... then looking at it again... then looking at it again... you know the drill.

I have found that there is one surefire way to get rid of the longing and that is to buy it:grin2:

Bill, I still don't know what it is that you're buying...and getting rid of this magnificent light in the process! Do tell (for those of us NOT in the know). :D Also, can you update the Ti Ra Clicky register? :popcorn: Thanks brother! :twothumbs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bill, I still don't know what it is that you're buying...and getting rid of this magnificent light in the process! Do tell (for those of us NOT in the know). :D Also, can you update the Ti Ra Clicky register? :popcorn: Thanks brother! :twothumbs
There is a Busse Battle Mistress LE w/Tigerstrip handles that I could not resist any longer and this gets me most of the way there. I have a SAR 4 on the way with the same kind of handles so I had to take the plunge.

Someone is gonna get lucky due to my current INFI insanity:shakehead

Right now, all my spare cash is going into my new home... I have not moved out of my old place yet so that I can rent it out so I need to preserve cash for new home renovations.

Also, I have heard that zombies don't respond to bright light in the eyes, but a whack with the BM does wonders:duh2: :eek::tinfoil:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Also, I have heard that zombies don't respond to bright light in the eyes, but a whack with the BM does wonders:duh2: :eek::tinfoil:

LMAO....zombies can smell INFI from up to a mile away and will seek sustance from lesser blade weilding victims- especially 440 A carriers.:eek:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a real nice number. First unit off the line so to speak. Have two already or would be all over it.:drool:Whoever gets this is one lucky flashaholic.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
dang you with this post.
Cdn dollar just rose a bit today, that would take a bit of the sting out
But have sort of maxed my light budget in the last couple weeks:sick2::mecry: