Patriot by Shenzhen Urnabeam Illumination

englishfire

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

does anybody have experiences with this light?

[link removed - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, englishfire...

I've removed the link, as it seemed a little too much like advertising.

If you have anything you'd like to report about the light, please provide us with more information than just a bare link.

Rod911

Enlightened
Looking at your previous posts, are you looking for a high lumen light?

The light the OP originally posted looks unique and I haven't seen a design like it before. It looks as if they stuck three light heads into one.

Patriot-Searchlight-Patriot-1-.jpg

I haven't been following the Xtar's progress, but if you're looking at getting a multi MC-E/P7/SST-50 light, I don't believe any of the major manufacturers produce these yet. You'd have to go to the custom modders, the unknowns in KD or DX and upstarts, like Xtar, for your light.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking at your previous posts, are you looking for a high lumen light?

The light the OP originally posted looks unique and I haven't seen a design like it before. It looks as if they stuck three light heads into one.

I haven't been following the Xtar's progress, but if you're looking at getting a multi MC-E/P7/SST-50 light, I don't believe any of the major manufacturers produce these yet. You'd have to go to the custom modders, the unknowns in KD or DX and upstarts, like Xtar, for your light.

Definitions of upstart on the Web:

• an arrogant or presumptuous person
Think you mean start up ? :D

anyway, that light looks really unique, any specs?

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's gotta be one of the weirdest looking lights i have seen.

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
this light could do with a pointed tip, water proof rating & it'll stand in the sand or soil by being driven into (the sand or soil)! :naughty:

a pointed tip does make it look like a rocket when placed bezel down, nice. :rolleyes: