• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ARC MANIA P7 MEGA MICRO: SOLD

UP FOR SALE IS A REAL TANK OF A LIGHT, THE JORDAN MEGA MICRO. THE LIGHT HAS THREE LEVELS, IS A TWISTY, AND RUNS A P7 EMITTER. BATTERY IS RECHARGEABLE OR PRIMARY 123.

TO ME, THIS LIGHT HAS TWO PRIMARY ATTRACTIONS. IT IS VERY BRIGHT AND IT IS VERY STRONG. THE THICKNESS OF THE WALLS OF THE BATTERY HOLDER IS IMPRESSIVE. THE THREE LEVELS OF LIGHT IS AN ADDED BENEFIT, PARTICULARLY SINCE THE LOW IS VERY LOW.

$300.00SOLD BY PRIVATE ARRANGEMENT SHIPPING WITHIN USA AND PAYPAL INCLUDED.

FIRST UNCONDITIONAL I'LL TAKE IT POSTED HERE GETS THE LIGHT.

4147020649_ecb9b48f46.jpg

4147021073_e2fd55d5c9.jpg

4147779192_52af0e70f0.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: ARC MANIA P7 MEGA MICRO: PRICE REDUCED

What a price! I just traded for one, and I'd never sell it this low (unless I needed food, or another light). It's a great light. A huge beam in the palm of your hand, and literally built like a tank.

Edit: Here's a pic which gives you an idea of the strength of this build:

IMGP2479.jpg

Look at the wall thickness of that battery tube. I could (but wouldn't) drive my F250 over that thing, and it wouldn't hurt it at all.

Last edited:
Re: ARC MANIA P7 MEGA MICRO: PRICE REDUCED

Hello Donn,

Thanks for the photos. The shots clearly show the strength and quality of the build. I had thought of taking a shot like yours myself, but ended up being too lazy.

This is a light that will appeal to people who like stuff that is over-designed and over-built. I wouldn't be selling this one except that I need to raise some cash and I have another one.