Isolated from ' Thoughts and prayers to the families of the 4 slain police officers'

Status
Not open for further replies.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thoughts and prayers to the families of the 4 slain police officers

a little update...
seems the suspect was hit with return fire. goooood. i hope the ******* bleeds out all of his scumbag red crap. sorry a little ranting there.
its a massive manhunt going on here for him, we have a wonderful police force in these parts and its only a matter of time. the cops had 9 kids between them. what a shame. i will be going to the memorial outside of the precinct today, its just overflowing with cards, prayers and things. its good to know the community feels the pain and shares it with the officers families.
huckabee, your a scumbag also. you should be held accountable for this. he should have never been set free. :scowl::scowl:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

this country needs a serious revamping of the system. i hope something changes over this. how many examples of by letting them out of jail early they still do horendous crimes of murder and other crimes of rape, assault, etc. our system needs to be on an EYE FOR AN EYE kind of thing. i say cut off body parts according to the crime that is commited. lol
after awhile with repeat offenders, they will just be built like a slug, no limbs left. i dont think rehab would do any good, they are who they are and if they want to be criminals, nobody is going to change their minds. its a way of life to them. grrrrrrrrr.
:dedhorse: just like this old saying goes.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

It has been reported that Mike Huckabee likely pardoned this individual when he was Gov.

Nine years ago in Arkansas, The Seattle Times reported, Mr. Clemmons was released from prison after Gov. Mike Huckabee commuted his lengthy prison sentence, over the protests of prosecutors.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/us/01tacoma.html?_r=1&hp

huckabee, your a scumbag also. you should be held accountable for this. he should have never been set free. :scowl::scowl:

Keep the politics out of this horrible tragedy. You should know better than to ever quote anything from the NY Slimes without fact checking it first.

Should he be found to be responsible for this horrible tragedy, it will be the result of a series of failures in the criminal justice system in both Arkansas and Washington State. He was recommended for and received a commutation of his original sentence from 1990, this commutation made him parole eligible and he was then paroled by the parole board once they determined he met the conditions at that time. He was arrested later for parole violation and taken back to prison to serve his full term, but prosecutors dropped the charges that would have held him.

It appears that he has continued to have a string of criminal and psychotic behavior but was not kept incarcerated by either state. This is a horrible and tragic event and if found and convicted the offender should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. Our thoughts and prayers are and should be with the families of those honorable, brave, and heroic police officers.
You want to bring your vile political crap comments into this, then lets also discuss Clinton's pardons on his last day in office of the likes of Marc Rich. This cuts both ways, and you can find instances of almost any governor/president giving pardons that turn out to be a mistake later. This is much more complex series of errors than some ignorant statement of it being Huckabee's fault. Political comments have no place in a thread about respecting slain officers, and are supposed to be made in the Underground. I'm just giving a balance to the prejudiced one sided views.

Sincere condolences to the families of the slain officers, and praise to all who sacrifice for the good of their communities.

LUPARA

Newly Enlightened

Lux,

Seems like we can get a little riled sometimes because accountability for allowing a perp like this (and many others) to continue walking the streets, does look like it's in short supply these days. I believe that part of respecting the slain officers is the recognition of the great danger that judicial system failures can pose to those that serve as well as the general public. Our officers are the best in the world; their tasks are often thankless and their bravery taken for granted; we can honour them in many ways, and threads like this can serve to remind us of that.
My condolences go to the families of these officers; as do my prayers on their behalf.

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lux,

Dude, you slammed me in the thread about the dead soldiers at Fort Hood when I merely confirmed what another CPF'er reported (such as it is--a radio show hosted by an Army officer, as I used to be) and my opinion of such and now you are "moderating" this thread with more insults to CPFers who aren't talking to you.

Can others have an opinion? I don't necessarily like or agree with everything I read, as evidenced by my posts on the Fort Hood thread, but at least I (and most others) can be civil to one another. Let the mods and admins decide what is acceptable--they are better (and less emotional) at it.

CaseyS

Newly Enlightened

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened

Keep the politics out of this horrible tragedy. You should know better than to ever quote anything from the NY Slimes without fact checking it first.

You want to bring your vile political crap comments into this, then lets also discuss Clinton's pardons on his last day in office of the likes of Marc Rich. .

Wow.....sorry to get you all riled up Lux. Strange thing is I thought you had an open mind from the Globilization and Fort Hood threads- even respected your position and read your posts carefully. Guess I was wrong. Please accept my sincere apologies and I will remove myself from your thread.:shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.