Are there any titanium lights with Cree MC-E emitters?

fyrstormer

Banned
One thing my collection doesn't have is a Cree MC-E based light, but I'm so spoiled by titanium that I'd rather not go back to aluminum to get one. What are my options, if any, if I want to stay in the realm of titanium lights? All I really want is a nice small Ti light with an MC-E that I can use when I really just want maximum output, runtime be damned, or when I feel like sending an old RCR123 to the gulag. Any suggestions?

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
Can you afford custom built or modified titanium lights? If so, just have something built or modified for you by one of the custom builders/modders here.

fyrstormer

Banned
Interesting; I've seen the Chimera Mini before, but I didn't realize it had an MC-E in it. I'm looking for something more traditionally-styled, though, something like the Lumapower D-Mini EX but made from Ti.

fyrstormer

Banned
Yeah, I'd sure like to have a Tri-V, but an ever-growing voice in my head is telling me I'd never use it for fear of losing it. It would suck if I lost a Gizmo, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I think the world might end if I bought a $1000+ flashlight and then lost the damn thing.