A more powerful TK20. Does it exist?

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Is there a light like my TK20, which is my favorite light, but which puts out more light with the same tint and beam type?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
You can put a Q4 bin neutral white LED in there. But the tint could be different and you won't get too much more output.

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
"rumour" has it that an updated version is coming, newer emitter and lite OP reflector (maybe?)... :whistle: T...K...2...1... ??? or T...K...2...0...+... ??? :devil:

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Yeah, maybe a TK21 :thinking:

No such thing as a TK21. As far as I can tell Fenix has no other warm tint lights.
Looks like what I want is a EagleTac T20C2 neutral, Q4 5A, tint.
The neutral is rated at 265 lumens so it looks to be a winner.

robvantour

Newly Enlightened
Fenix is developping a TK21. It has the same system as the TK12 or TK30.
It's a 2*AA flashlight.

Mode A 140 Lm - 44 Lm
Mode B 74 Lm -9 Lm
Mode C 74 Lm - SOS

I recieved a email from Fenix with a picture, but I can't upload it.........

It looks real nice to me. It looks like it does not have the rubber band, it's just painted aluminium.

Unfortunately it's not brighter....

longboat

Newly Enlightened
NOOOooooOOO! Mode C needs to be 20lm - .2lm, when will they get it right? :sigh: Maybe we need a TK22?:thinking:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a light like my TK20, which is my favorite light, but which puts out more light with the same tint and beam type?

I like the TK-20 also but have not liked its output since the day I received it. I guess really what I like is the fact it's built like a tank and takes AA batteries.

Although I use this light outside when hunting I don't care about the warm tint. I have been tempted to send the light to someone like Milky and just have an R2 or R5 installed.

Bill

Tatjanamagic

Enlightened
I like feniks flashlight very much but I would not carry them to hunt...

I C that U R bow hunter so this flashlight is excellent for U up to lets say 80 meters...